Please follow the given rules before submitting the research paper.
- Research work submitted for ICLLS must be original.
- Submitted papers must not have been earlier presented or listed for presentation at some other forum.
- After the submission deadline, no changes can be accommodated in the submitted research paper Authorship, Title, Abstract or any other changes.
- The papers would be selected by experts (Abstract Review Committee ICLLS 2016) and would be published in the conference proceedings.
- The whole research paper should be submitted in the form of ONE document (including title page and all figures, graphs, tables, appendices, and references). For submission in English use Microsoft Word document and for Submission in Urdu use MS Word or InPage document.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 lines spacing. In case of submission in Urdu, use Jameel Noori Nastaleeq 16-point font.
- A margin of 1-inch (2.5 cm) all around should be left whereas the page size setting should be 8.5″ × 11″.
- The articles should follow APA style for Bibliography/References.
- The maximum length of the paper would be 2500 words (7-8 pages including title page figures, graphs, tables, appendices, and references).
- All pages should be numbered.
- Articles should be edited for clarity and grammatical accuracy.
- While emailing the paper, clearly mention “Paper Submission” in Subject field.
- Also mention reference number given in your acceptance letter.